"What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child. (George Bernard Shaw)"
The S3 program is the form of a consortium of three higher education institutions with the name of ICRS for doctoral level. ICRS is supported and legitimated by the Rector of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga (UIN), and Duta Wacana Christian University (UKDW).
|Nama Fakultas||: Teologi|
|Nama Prodi||: Doctor Of Philosophy
|Pertama Kali Operasional||: Agustus 2006
: Doktor (Doctor of Philosophy
in Interreligious Studies [Dr.])
|Alamat||: Gadjah Mada Graduate School Building, III-IV Floor
Jl. Teknika Utara, Pogung, Yogyakarta,
|Telp||: (+62) 274 562570|
|Fax||: (+62) 274 562570|
|: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Visi dan Misi
To be an outstanding, excellent, internationally respected graduate program and research center in inter-religious studies.
- To create an interdisciplinary, an inter-religious dialogue between scholars from different religious, academic and cultural backgrounds in the study of religion.
- To educate Indonesian and international teachers, leaders and scholars of religion who are skilled in cross-disciplinary and inter-religious communication.
- To produce outstanding research and publications that promote inter-religious understanding of the role of the religions in the world.
- To promote international cooperation between universities and maintain international standards of academic excellence and fiscal responsibility.
- To develop Indonesian resources that support national and international reconciliation, justice and peace.